Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fourpoint by Sheraton Kuta - Sneak Preview

As I was in Bali end of May-2015, I was wondering where the Fourpoint by Sheraton Kuta location is.   The hotel will be opened on 15-Jul-2015 as stated in the website.   I believe it will open on the date as I have seen the hotel is already completed and some "trials" stay are happening.

The hotel is inside the small alley.     You need to walk about 10 minutes in the small alley to get to the beach.   This does not mean the hotel's location is not good.   It is quite walking distance to beach,  Beach Walk (the shopping mall) also to Legian area, which there are many shops and restaurants and pubs at night.

I think the hotel they cannot sell on beach view, as there is no such view and hence they created a lagoon concepts which I think quite nice.  However, with the sister hotel, Sheraton Kuta, just 5 minutes away (same complex with Beach Walk),  I think it will really boilt down to the room rate, at least for me.

Here are some pictures taken from the hotel.

The hotel from outside.  




These are the pictures from outside the hotel at night.  I found the lightings are done very well.







These pictures were taken from the side of the hotels.   You probably notice also these are the view from outside the room, i.e. corridors.









Here is the pictures inside the hotel which I managed to take.   I like the open concept and high ceilings of the lobby.   I guess the property is aware that they are lack of beach touch and come up with nice lagoon concept.   All the room will have lagoon view.





I have noticed that there was some activities in the hotel.   I saw housekeeping on the day team when I took the photos.   So I guess they were doing some trial stays.   So I guess the hotel will open tomorrow  (15-Jul-2015) for business as stated in the website.

It looks nice property althought it is inside the small alley and not very near to beach.   I think with the big sister just a stone away (and with beter location), the rate will definitly be the determining factors, at least for me.   I will defenitly like to try this hotel hopefully in the near future.


No comments: